Powered By Blogger

April 29, 2010

Nook from Barnes and Noble

I have had my nook for four months now and love it. While I was skeptical at first about whether or not I could give up the "feel" of a "real" book, I have found the reading experience on my nook to be great. And, the portability for vacation travel is wonderful. Before I left on a spring break trip, I loaded my nook with a bunch of books and put it in my purse. I read in the car, at the airport, on the plane, by the pool, on a bus, standing in line, and more.  I also love that I can purchase books over the their 3G network no matter where I am or what time of day . . . a convenient feature that could have significant impact on my credit card statement. I won't give up purchasing books for my home library, especially children's books and those with pretty covers, but will use my nook for much of my reading.